Gene Guarino is President of Residential Assisted Living Academy in Phoenix, AZ and has over 30 years experience in real estate investing and business. Today, Gene is focused on just one thing…..investing in the mega-trend of senior assisted housing. Having trained tens of thousands of investor/entrepreneurs over the past 25 years, he now specializes in helping others take advantage of this mega-trend opportunity.
Having trained tens of thousands of investor/entrepreneurs over the past 25 years, he now specializes in helping others take advantage of this mega-trend opportunity.
The aging baby boomer trend is the mega trend that will impact every person on this planet for the next 18 years. There are many opportunities to provide value for baby boomers and serve them. Residential Assisted Living Housing is what Harry S. Dent Jr. called, “the greatest opportunity in the next 20 years” in this trend in his book, The Demographic Cliff.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- What “assisted living” is and how is this different than a nursing home
- The process of how you identify a home that would be a good candidate for this niche
- The licenses you need to have to operate a residential assisted living business the amount of liability coverage you need
- Information regarding zoning laws that apply to these residential assisted living homes
- How entrepreneurs and investors are creating income streams on average around $10,000 per month
- How are these rooms paid for through insurance and private funds
- How you can create significant income without having many properties compared to “typical” real estate investments.
- How investors and entrepreneurs can best take advantage of this opportunity to serve and provide value for Baby Boomers
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
Leadpages, is offering a free marketing automation course that includes:12 video modules with step-by-step strategies to leverage what’s working in your business.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,