G. Edward Griffin is a writer and documentary film producer with many successful titles to his credit. Listed in Who's Who in America, he is well known because of his unique talent for researching difficult topics and presenting them in clear terms that all can understand. He has dealt with such diversified subjects as archaeology and ancient earth history, international banking, internal subversion, terrorism, the history of taxation, U.S. foreign policy, the science and politics of cancer therapy, the Supreme Court, and the United Nations. Some of his better known works include The Discovery of Noah's Ark, Moles in High Places, The Open Gates of Troy, No Place to Hide, World Without Cancer, The Life and Words of Robert Welch, The Capitalist Conspiracy, The Grand Design, The Great Prison Break, and The Fearful Master. His most recent book is entitled The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look At The Federal Reserve.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- The biggest battle in the United States since the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776 has been the battle over the control of the money supply in the country.
- What the role of a central bank is
- How money is created
- A brief history of central banking in the United States
- How the Federal Reserve Bank was created in 1913
- The Federal Reserve Bank is not a government entity
- What Inflation really is
- How “money” today is unsound and how we have a dishonest monetary system based on debt
- How the system was designed for bail outs and how a new model of bail ins have been tested in Cyprus and good be implemented in your own country
- The philosophical differences between Individualism and Collectivism
“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws” — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
Leadpages, is offering a free marketing automation course that includes:12 video modules with step-by-step strategies to leverage what’s working in your business.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,
Access to Advanced Gold and Silver Investing Webinar, 3 Steps to Cash-flow Gold and Silver