My guest today is Tom Corley, the author of an Amazon #1 Best-selling book, Rich Habits – The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals.
Tom Studied for over 5 years the daily activities of wealthy and poor people and discovered that there is a difference the size of the Grand Canyon between the daily habits of the wealthy and the poor.
Tom Corley is best-selling author, CPA, CFP and holds a Master's Degree in Taxation. He is also President of Cerefice and Company, CPAs, one of the top financial firms in New Jersey and the CEO of the Rich Habits Institute.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- The habits that will make you rich
- The habits that will keep you poor
- Why a negative mindset and limiting beliefs will keep you poor
- How Tom’s life has changed when he consciously started to implement these rich habits into his life
- Tom shares strategies you can implement today to begin making immediate changes
- Tom shares the 4 secret strategies that wealthy people use to build and grow relationships and their network
- Tom shares the best advice he has ever received and biggest lesson he has learned on his journey to create multiple streams of income around his passion
- The 5 principles he would pass on to his children to become wealthy and successful
Current areas of research and study:
Epigenetics and Micro biome
Neurogenesis and Neuroplasticity
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
20 Minute Gold & Silver Savings Account Training, fantastic training by Minesh Bhindi
Advanced Gold and Silver Investing Webinar, “3 Steps to Cash-flow Gold and Silver”, presented by Minesh Bhindi
During the first two months of our podcast we are giving away a $500.00 dollar Visa gift card. To enter into the drawing, go to www.cashflowninja.com/Itunes and rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,