My guest today is David Sewell, the managing director of International Coffee Farms. With an extensive business background in private equity, venture capital and offshore David’s attention is focused on offshore hard assets in Latin America that offer real growth potential, with a sustainable income, and turnkey management in-place. David strongly believes in the future of “specialty” coffee, for example, as one of the most likely asset classes to realize spectacular investment gains over the next 20 years.
David is actively engaged in the specialty coffee industry from Boquete, located 40 minutes north of the city of David, in the province of Chiriqui, Panama. Through International Coffee Farms.
In August 2012, David was instrumental in the development of the specialty-coffee farm parcel ownership business model currently in use by International Coffee Farms. Since that time, with Darren Doyle’s assistance as of September 2015 they have placed about 720-0.5 acre farm parcels with about 200 Owners.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- What service and value International Coffee Farms provide to marketplace
- The three pillars of sustainability
- The difference between International Coffee Farms strategy and operations and that of a commercial coffee farm
- How International Coffee Farms implement and execute their successful strategy after acquiring a new farm with their established and experienced local team
- The long term goal and vision for International Coffee Farms
- How investors get to participate in this investment and the purchasing options available to them
- How this investment can be part of a solid strategy of internationalization planting flags in other countries
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
Leadpages, is offering a free marketing automation course that includes:12 video modules with step-by-step strategies to leverage what’s working in your business.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,