Jeff Schneider is currently the Chief Financial Officer at Royalty Exchange and is on a mission to share the value of owning cash flow assets in any investment portfolio. He has an MBA from Purdue University with a focus on finance. There he taught undergraduate and graduate level courses in accounting and computer science. While working in finance for a Fortune 100 company, Jeff also received his CPA from the state of Minnesota. After a few years in the corporate world, Jeff left to pursue an entrepreneurial career and has since been a part of four multi-million dollar start ups.
His interest in royalties came after searching for cash assets that aren’t correlated with the stock market. He now draws from his teaching experience to share the most important points of cash flow investing.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- The exciting niche the Royalty Exchange is combining musicians, artists with investors
- Things happening in the industry that is about to change how artists get paid for royalties on intellectual property that would want people investing in music royalties
- Why artists would sell the rights to their intellectual property
- How an artist determines how much his or her royalties are worth
- How people that want to get involved and create income streams through royalties start to get involved.
- The securitization options the Royalty Exchange offers
- The long-term vision for the Royalty Exchange
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
Leadpages, is offering a free marketing automation course that includes:12 video modules with step-by-step strategies to leverage what’s working in your business.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,