Garrett Sutton, Esq. is a nationally acclaimed corporate attorney and asset protection expert, who has written a number of books guiding entrepreneurs and investors. Garrett’s best sellers include: Start Your Own Corporation, Writing Winning Business Plan, The ABC’s of Getting Out of Debt, Run Your Own Corporation, Buying & Selling a Business and Loopholes of Real Estate in Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Advisor series. Garrett is also the author of How to Use Limited Liability Companies & Limited Partnerships and the co-author of Finance Your Own Business and most recently released, Toxic Client. Garrett enjoys helping entrepreneurs to succeed. He has over thirty years of experience in assisting individuals and businesses to determine their appropriate corporate structure, limit their liability, protect their assets and achieve their goals.
Garrett is the founder of Corporate Direct and Sutton Law Center, which since 1988 has provided affordable asset protection and corporate formation and maintenance services for investors around the world.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- How important it is to have asset protection in place when you invest in Real Estate and Businesses.
- The lines of defense investors and business owners can set up to protect their investments and their personal assets
- Situations where investors would put every property in a separate LLC and thoughts on the Series LLC
- Three important considerations when you set up your business and investments
- The 4 good business entity structures and the protection they offer
- Some of the most favorable states in the United States to incorporate in
- What asset protection strategies are available to foreign investors and business owners in the United States
- How you can hold a brokerage account as a legal entity for paper assets, commodity brokerage and trading accounts, and oil and gas investments.
- The latest developments and changes in the asset protection world.
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
Leadpages, is offering a free marketing automation course that includes:12 video modules with step-by-step strategies to leverage what’s working in your business.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,