Michael Mauceli is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Reef Oil and Gas Companies. In his 26+ years as CEO, Mike has led the growth of the organization from a three full-time employee start-up company in 1987 to a much larger oil and gas production and property acquisition company today. Now serving the investment needs of thousands of oil and gas investors across the United States, Mike’s vision and business acumen has made him one of the most influential CEO’s in the oil and gas investor community. With Mike’s leadership and determination, Reef will continue to offer energy investment opportunities that will have the potential to generate successful results.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to invest directly into oil and gas projects
- The different projects you can invest in, exploratory and cashflow projects
- The tax advantages of investing directly into oil and gas
- How to manage risk when drilling for oil and gas
- How today’s drilling techniques may reduce the risk of “hitting dry holes”
- Strategies Reef Oil and Gas have in place that reduces the environmental impacts of oil & gas extraction
- The biggest factors (economical, geopolitical) that influence the oil and gas industry
- How to get started investing directly in oil and gas projects of Reef Oil and Gas
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
Leadpages, is offering a free marketing automation course that includes:12 video modules with step-by-step strategies to leverage what’s working in your business.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,