src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4431268/height/90/width/500/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/88AA3C/” height=”90″ width=”500″
My guest today is Afif Ghannoum, the founder of NapkinToShelf.com. He is a formerly frustrated lawyer that has launched over ten products that have sold in 27,081 stores that include retailers like Walmart, Target & CVS.
Afif also has two patents, licensed technology to a large pharma company for a product sold in tens of thousands of stores in multiple countries, and has raised $8,914,067.75 (and Counting) in venture funding.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- The amazing journey that brought Afif and his family to the United States
- What steps people can take to know and predict if the product that they want to create will sell
- Afif's Red Ocean, Blue Ocean and Pink Ocean Strategies
- How people can develop a name for a product that will grab consumer’s attention within the space or niche
- Strategies and tactics on how you can create amazing packaging that increases sales of the physical products
- Promotional strategies to sell physical products
- Logistical insights to help you overcome the obstacles
- The distribution approach that will give your product the best chance at success
- How to raise capital from investors
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
Leadpages, is offering a free marketing automation course that includes:12 video modules with step-by-step strategies to leverage what’s working in your business.
During the first two months of our podcast we are giving away a $500.00 dollar Visa gift card. To enter into the drawing, go to www.cashflowninja.com/Itunes and rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,