Gerald Celente, who developed the Globalnomic® methodology to identify, track, forecast and manage trends, is a political atheist. Unencumbered by political dogma, rigid ideology or conventional wisdom, Celente, whose motto is “think for yourself,” observes and analyzes the current events forming future trends for what they are — not for the way he wants them to be. And while Celente holds a U.S. passport, he considers himself a citizen of the world.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- How he started identifying, tracking and forecasting trends and developed the Globalnomic® methodology
- How you can identify, track and forecast trends
- How to navigate media information and process information to identify trends
- What an “Ontrendpreneur” is and the information about the conference hosted by the Trends Research Institute
- Important information on global markets and the global economy
- Gerald's forecast for the US Elections in November
- How he launched Occupy Peace to help restore the dignity of the human spirit and dignity of the human spirit with a clear strategy and action plan
- Opportunities for entrepreneurs in the Baby Boomer trend
- Values and principles Gerald would like to pass on to future generations
“If Nostradamus were alive today, he'd have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente.” – New York Post
“Gerald Celente has a knack for getting the seitgeist right.” – USA Today
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
Leadpages, is offering a free marketing automation course that includes:12 video modules with step-by-step strategies to leverage what’s working in your business.
BuillionVault.com, buy and store precious metals online in vaults in London, New York, Singapore, Zurich and Toronto.
Advanced Gold and Silver Investing Webinar, “3 Steps to Cash-flow Gold and Silver”, presented by Minesh Bhindi
During the first two months of our podcast we are giving away a $500.00 dollar Visa gift card. To enter into the drawing, go to www.cashflowninja.com/Itunes and rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,