Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- How J. went from having literally zero, squatting in bank-owned property to owning more than 300 units of property
- The strategies he used on Ebay to start creating an income stream right away
- What real estate wholesale strategies are?
- How important it is to know who you serve regardless of what business you are in
- Why Real Estate is a fantastic investment asset class
- Two areas within the Real Estate industry J. sees as fantastic opportunities to create value and serve others that he hopes someone will take advantage of
- The best advice J. ever received and the biggest lessons he has learned on his journey
- J. shares the reason why he started the Cash Flow Diary!
Areas of Study and Skill Improvement
Focusing on mastering a live streaming platform, Periscope, as a medium to get his marketing message out there and stay relevant to his audience
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
During the first two months of our podcast we are giving away a $500.00 dollar Visa gift card. To enter into the drawing, go to www.cashflowninja.com/Itunes and rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,