src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4355054/height/90/width/500/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/88AA3C/” height=”90″ width=”500″
Dom Wells is the owner and founder of Human Proof Designs, a service that creates done-for-you niche websites for those who want to get started with affiliate marketing. On the blog, you can read tutorials and case studies about his own experiences with affiliate marketing.
Dom has been making money online since late 2012, and has been full-time since 2014. His company has built over 500 websites for beginners to follow in his footsteps.
Dom has been featured by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of 8 online entrepreneurs you should be following.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- The three steps to starting a business online
- The three factors that determine your income
- How to know whether there is a market for your business idea
- How to come up with a elegant solution for the pain or problem you have identified and or the pleasure you want to provide through products and services
- How you are one skill away from a million dollars
- How to start a niche website
- How to do affiliate marketing
- How to set up an online business from an idea to implementation
- How to drive traffic to your website and rank high on Google searches
Problogger.com, fantastic resource for blogging.
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
During the first two months of our podcast we are giving away a $500.00 dollar Visa gift card. To enter into the drawing, go to www.cashflowninja.com/Itunes and rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,