Our guest today is Michael Snyder, a former attorney who now spends his time researching, writing, speaking and ministering. Michael is best known for The Economic Collapse Blog which receives well over a million page views each month. Michael is a frequent guest on radio on television, and he is the author of three books: The Beginning of the End, Get Prepared Now and The Rapture Verdict.
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- The reasons for the coming economic collapse
- Why the global economy is already imploding in 2016
- Why what we have seen so far in 2016 is just the beginning and how bad the economy could get
- Banking institutions are in trouble again just like in 2008
- The reasons why a record number of retail stores are closing and why
- The challenges the middle class is facing and why it keeps getting smaller
- The one trillion dollars student loan debt problem
- How to prepare yourself and your family for the coming financial crisis
- How to not only survive but thrive during times of crisis and uncertainty
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
My Patriot Supply, my go to source for emergency preparedness, and food independence products.
Advanced Gold and Silver Investing Webinar, “3 Steps to Cash-flow Gold and Silver”, presented by Minesh Bhindi
During the first two months of our podcast we are giving away a $500.00 dollar Visa gift card. To enter into the drawing, go to www.cashflowninja.com/Itunes and rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,