Jack Bosch is an entrepreneur, nationally recognized speaker, and wealth mentor who became a cash and Forever Cash millionaire through real estate investments and online businesses.
A German immigrant, Jack left his job after a corporate downturn in search for security and the American dream of wealth. Within 18-months he reached his goal by discovering and implementing the “Forever Cash” Wealth Philosophy.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Jack and his wife broke out of the “earn and spend cycle” and invest for cashflow
- The difference between the cashflow and accumulation philosophies
- The difference between “one time cash, temporary cash and forever cash”
- The “Wealth Wheel Process”
- The two top reasons people struggle financially
- Why you need to invest for cashflow and not appreciation
- Why a good property manager is important to your real estate investing success
- How experienced wealthy investors profit in times of uncertainty
- Why systems is so important to any business
- Why you need to focus on one thing in order to be successful
Bestselfco., Make Success a Habit! Use the Self Journal to organize and align tactical day to day tasks with larger life goals.
Infusionsoft, is a customer relationship management system.
Ontraport, an all-in-one business and marketing automation platform that removes the burden of technology for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Aweber, is the one of the best e-mail opt in service and e-mail marketing/broadcasting tool.
Sendgrid, a cloud-based email service to solve the challenges of reliably delivering emails on behalf of growing companies.
Current areas of research and study:
Social Media Marketing – Grab a Free Guide on Social Media Marketing and Advertising here.
Audible, download any audio book for free when you try audible for 30 days.
During the first two months of our podcast we are giving away a $500.00 dollar Visa gift card. To enter into the drawing, go to www.cashflowninja.com/Itunes and rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below and please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
If you enjoyed this episode of our podcast, please leave an honest review for The Cashflow Ninja Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
My friend John Lee Dumas of EOfire.com made a video explaining how to leave a review you can watch here.
Thank you for supporting our podcast and sharing it with friends and family!
Live a Life of passion and purpose on your terms,